“It’ s never too late to catch up with what you have lost and it is never to harsh to prepare yourself for the success in the coming school year”.
Studies show that summer break has severe negative impact on math skills compared to other subjects. On an average a student, require more than a month of additional instruction to cover-up the losses. Studies also revealed that summer programs focusing on remedial, accelerated, or enriched learning had a positive impact on the knowledge and skills of participants. A few hours a week is all it takes to keep a student focused on academics or help them master a difficult subject or skill they may have struggled with the preceding year. It is especially helpful for the young student in setting the foundation for continued success in years to come.
We endeavor in at improving your son or daughter’s math skills at summer camp, and giving them a fun and enriching experience.
i) Discrete mathematics
j) Reading and comprehension
a) Undivided attention
b) Individually targeted instructions
c) Extensive targeted worksheets.
d) Comprehensive practice tests
e) Constant feedback from teachers to parents about progress.
Approaches to crack the desired result:
1. Rethink! Look at problems in many different ways.
2. Visualize! Utilize diagrams and imagery to analyze questions.
3. Relate! Make relations between different topics.
4. Opposite! Think in opposites. Instead of solving use elimination.
5. Failure! Learning from your mistakes is one example of using failure.
6. Patience! Don’t confuse inspiration with ideas.
7. Produce! Genius is productive.